SATA-IO Interop Training
Sponsored by Synopsys Inc.
May 18, 2015
The Westin Taipei, Taiwan
SATA-IO offers interoperability related training sessions to members, typically in conjunction with the Plugfest and Interop Workshop. The sessions typically consist of a variety of topics designed to help you maximize your experience with SATA-IO Interoperability Testing. The training sessions provide detailed information about various aspects of product design and specification conformance.
Tentative Technical Training Seminar Schedule:
- 9:00-10:00 - Registration
- 10:00-12:00 - Technical Training Seminar
- 12:00-13:00 - Lunch Break - meal provided by SATA-IO
- 13:00-16:00 - Technical Training Seminar
- 16:00-20:00 - Evening Reception
Registration for the Interop Technical Training Seminar will stay open until Monday, May 11th.
If you have any questions regarding our events please contact SATA-IO.